Tuesday 27 February 2007

Photos from Lafia

I have uploaded a few photos from my stay in Lafia ; the smaller size is easier to dowload! just learning about how to arrange them as you can see! I arrived in Jos today and from what I have seen of it so far, I have been impressed. Will write more on the next post...running out of credit! But I will just add that when I arrived at the school for a first visit earlier on, I noticed that the children had made a couple of welcome posters for me!! Good start!











































4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
I love the pics
would you believe it - mum finally has broadband!

Sophie said...

The photos look wonderful!! You look like you are in your element. Makes me so want to go back to Africa !
Miss you

Soph xx

Anna Hillyer said...

Hi ju, it looks great! I'm so pleased you've got somewhere good to stay, even if it is only for 6 weeks!

Anna xxx

Lafia said...

Hi Julia

Nice to see your blog. My name is Lafia Sebastian. I am from India and stay in California. I came across the name, 'Lafia' same as my name. I was born in Nigeria. My father is a teacher. Now he is retired.

The photos look good...keep in touch...